Monday, April 5, 2010

Animal Mania

Dane loves animals. Saturday we went to a petting zoo and egg hunt, and after a lot of loitering I finally had to lure him away with donuts. A few weeks ago when this petting zoo came to their preschool, Blake told us he got to feed a cow and milk a pony.







Today, we headed down to the San Antonio Zoo. It was slightly spontaneous and a great way to spend a day. Dane was a bit grumpy, but since I was in public I had loads of patience to deal with him. Blake told Brent we got to see a dragon lizard and a laughing llama.
The flamingos were my favorite. I love their coloring.

They have a great way to view the hippos. Maybe this was my favorite. I always feel better about myself when I'm around a hippo.

Blake and Caroline walked all day and were really tough. Its sweet seeing my boy play with a girl.

I redeemed myself from our last train fiasco with a perfectly beautiful and relaxing train ride today. You can see the concern in Dane's eyes though. I think he definitely looks skeptical.

1 comments:

Beth Hames said...

You're just mean if you don't get Dane a baby goat.