This afternoon the kids and I went to Zilker to ride the train. Dane thought it would be more fun to climb from row to row along the train instead of sitting and enjoying the nice ride. Of course I wouldn't allow this, so he compromised and stood on my lap for the last half. Blake loved it, and handled it much like I did, commenting on the beautiful weather and enjoying the breeze.
They both loved the birds. Those birds alarm me a little because of their greed. However, Dane was most impressed and I think he really believed he would catch one. All in all it was a great hour of fun.
This was the only picture we got on the train. I am not just trying to post one where I'm the only one smiling. Finally, the action shot of Dane walking!
Friday, October 10, 2008
The Zilker Zephyr
at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Can you believe that I've never been to Zilker just to play? We totally need to ride that train. Great idea!
Post a Comment