Today we trekked up to Waco for the OU/Baylor game. Blake was determined to wear his complete OU player outfit, helmet and all. We got a lot of smiles and friendly comments, and he was adorable waving his flag and being silent, as usual when he's excited. I was really impressed with all the nice Baylor fans and parking lot workers (seriously). We were around Coach Stoops' wife several times and she was talking about the boys but I didn't have the guts to talk to her about who she was. Dane was his typical self - squirmy, interested in anything he could pick up or play with, determined to do something else, etc. He and I spent most of the time in the shade where we couldn't see the game, and he was asleep, but it was a great time nonetheless. Brent pointed out that Dane will be three and Blake will be five the next time OU plays at Baylor. Hard to believe they will be that old so soon - I know it will go by fast!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I got to hold Dane on Sunday during Bible class. He's such a sweetie! I can't believe how quickly he's grown. Joe and I are looking forward to taking Ryan to the Tech/Baylor game next year. It's a nice short drive and a fun place to go watch a game!
We watched the first half on the ship. We couldn't see the second half, but seemed like a fun game. Too bad OU got beat so badly.
BTW - I love the new site design. Where did you get it done?
Post a Comment