Blake has been surprisingly opinionated, whimsical, and non-committal about what to be for Halloween this year. The following costume suggestions have all been mentioned frequently enough that I have actually considered how to create them.
Baseball Catcher
Astronaut
Leaf
Fireman
Drum
Jellyfish
Sooner Football Player
Egg
Fortunately as we browsed around Costco yesterday, we stumbled upon an awesome Astronaut costume. Blake loves it, and there is no cutting, sewing or stuffing involved! I tried to get a pic but was informed it isn't picture day. Maybe tomorrow.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Houston, We Have a Solution
at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's great! Although I'm sure you're a little disappointed to not be making a jellyfish or an egg costume. Maybe next year...
An astronaut sounds great! You'll have to post pictures.
I am impressed with his creativity....he's got a lot of great ideas. Maybe next year he can be an egg and Dane can be bacon.
What is Dane going to be?
Post a Comment