Saturday, August 9, 2008

Still Turning One

To celebrate the little buckaroo's first birthday, we had over a few of his buddies to celebrate. We had a cowboy party with barbeque sandwiches, cowboy boot and cowboy hat shaped ice cream sandwiches, a game of horse shoes and lots of fun with some of our friends.

We tried to play a Shoot Out game. Kim and I demonstrated (pretend this is a water gun, not a cup of lemonade in her hand).



Blake and Brooklyn thinking, 'Uh, we don't get it.'




Dane, observing the spectacle.

Cake time!

I just thought this picture was sweet because it is so typical of what I see all the time - my friends holding their babies and taking good care of them!

Dane is so precious to me and I cannot believe he is already one!

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Looks like it was a fun party!! He's so cute!

Julie T said...

Happy birthday to sweet Dane!

JessBless said...

Looks like y'all had a happy 1 year old Cowboy.

MLW said...

Love the photos! Your hair looks terrific!