Friday, August 8, 2008

Dane's First Birthday

Dane turns one today!
His buddies Barrett and Brooklyn came by with some great toys for him, which he loves and has been playing with all day! Also my sister-in-law Michelle sent us this outfit for Blake years ago and it goes with the Cowboy theme of this year's party!

We went to HomeSlice to meet Brent for lunch, which was really fun and tasty. Dane can eat about as much as Blake. I felt like a dork taking so many pictures at a restaurant but I've been sentimental all day and couldn't help it.

Dane is looking at Brent thinking, 'Really Dad, can you get her to stop feeding me baby food?!'

Looking at brother, with a big smile and showing off his three bottom teeth. So sweet!


Of course we had to stop by Hey Cupcake! for a Vanilla Dream. I know this is sounding just like my birthday. That is because I get to pick where we go for Dane's birthday. This is the kind of food Dane expected on his birthday, and his eyes are big as dollars. Or cupcakes.


Then the pics came to an abrupt halt because Dane is teething and got grumpy for the afternoon. Or maybe it was the sugar crash.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Those little eyes of his are amazing. Happy birthday Dane! He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Dane! I can't believe its already been a year. He is so handsome!