Ode to Bumbo
by Dane
My Bumbo is great
I love it so
I can play outside
and grab my toe
I love it so
I can play outside
and grab my toe
I get more respect
when I'm sitting tall
They give me cool toys
like a bat and a ball
The greatest part
is turning around
I can see things
without falling down
is turning around
I can see things
without falling down
Thank you, Mom's friends,
for this wonderful chair
Me and my Bumbo
are one mighty pair!
for this wonderful chair
Me and my Bumbo
are one mighty pair!

8 comments:
LOVE the Bumbo!! Where was it when I had baby twins?! Cute poem I'm sure it was exactly what Dane was thinking too. -Tanya
You are hilarious! I am glad he is able to enjoy the bumbo. It is such a nice place to sit them while you are doing things....
What a great poem!!! It was a perfect fit with the pictures, too.
Haha! Very cute. Love all the new pics!
I love the Bumbo as well. Recall, schmeecall.
Too cute...wish they had those back in the olden days when my kids were babies!
Love the poem. Sounds like Mark helped you write it. You guys are so "rhymey".
Girl, Bumbo should be paying you for this poetic genious! I actually looked up on Bumbo's site to see if there was someone I could find to send it to, but didn't find anything. This could be your road to riches...good work friend!
Post a Comment