One night recently Blake was helping me cook, as he often does. Usually we work together pretty well. This night, however, I had a lot going on the stove and had to focus on my food. Meanwhile, Blake had emptied a baggie of hot chocolate mix into a mug and was drinking the powder. Apparently powdered hot cocoa is quite delicious. Brent and I thought it was funny until the gagging began. And in this picture, it is just saliva mixed with powder on his chin. Tasty.
He also managed to doctor up the one piece of chocolate cake I pulled out of the freezer for us that evening. I chose to be thankful that our cake incident didn't involve the carpet (Beth).

2 comments:
Oh I am so thankful for mommies like you who can just laugh at that!! And thanks for the Beth reminder, I'm still laughing at that one.
-Tanya
Powdered chocolate is good chocolate too, especially piled on chocolate cake. Cute boy! And love your cheery perspective...
Post a Comment