Friday, May 7, 2010

Practice Interview

I interviewed my kids today, as a little practice before I conduct Blake's birthday interview next week. I'm glad I tested this out, because almost all my kids' answers were lies.

Blake
Best Buddies: Caroline and Kate (who I've never heard of but I think is in his preschool class)
Favorite Food: hot dogs and salad (he's maybe tried it once)
Favorite Bible Story: The Lord's Prayer and when Jesus died on the cross (okay, that one was sweet and honest)

Dane
Best Buddies: Jake from church (I guess he means Jake Nobles - who is like 6 or 7?)
Favorite Food: Salad (freaks out if its even on his plate)
Favorite Bible Story: Jesus and Thomas (that would be Thomas the train -- very few people know of his appearance in the Bible.)

Wish us luck for the next go-round!

2 comments:

Summer said...

hahaha. Love the salad comments. Mia always says she hates yet eats it off my plate all the time. I guess when you're 51/2 salad is no longer cool.

Claire said...

That's hilarious! I love the answers. Maybe they know you'll be happy if their favorite food is salad? My Kate will give me an answer that is not right, but of course I would like, then say, "Are you happy, Mama?"

I like the favorite Bible Story category. Maybe I'll add that next year.