Saturday, May 1, 2010

I love these moments

The other day I came in the kitchen and found this cute little loaf of banana bread with holes poked through the saran wrap, pieces of bread pinched out of the middle, and edges crumbling. Just a few minutes earlier it had been wrapped neatly waiting to be evenly sliced and laid on pretty plates. I stared at it for a moment, suprised Dane could make such a mess of it so quickly. But then I had to smile to myself. These are the moments I'm going to miss so much when they are grown! I love coming across something unexpected in my house that is their imagination (or hunger) in action -- as long as its not too messy.


2 comments:

shanon said...

I like his attempt to re-wrap it...maybe you wouldn't notice.

MLW said...

Great! Reminds me of the country song "your gonna miss this". Buy it on iTunes today.

Love the new photos and simple layout.