Friday, October 23, 2009

Choctoberfest

We had our Choctoberfest party yesterday and I'm so thankful for all the girls who came over. The weather was perfectly cold for a night to celebrate fall, and we all got to feel sick from eating a whole plate full of chocolate. Next year I think we ought to find some way to make tiny little bite size portions. Kudos to Christy who apparently is the smartest of us all, to Shawna for making an unbelievable display titled Chocolate Sushi, to Jonna for her devevlopment of Chocolate Crack, to Amberly for the gooey-licious Apple Pie Sticks which were cleverly poked into a Pumpkin, and to Dana for being dressed the Most Chocolately (it was more Milk than Chocolate but won nonetheless). We missed you girls who could not make it!




5 comments:

Julie Walker said...

Thanks Andrea for hosting,it was so much fun!!

simply fabulous said...

It was a Blast! Thanks Andrea!!!

Amy said...

I was there in spirit!!! And Beth brought me a plate of goodies that were DELICIOUS!!! Thanks to everyone for the yummy treats!

Julie T said...

Thanks for a super chocolatey fun night!

Michael said...

Yum! I hope there were leftover for Brent! (btw - the word verification for this is "ounfat". Coincidence? I don't think so!)