Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shin Guards and Soccer Socks

Blake started soccer last week and boy does he love it. The kid had a huge smile on his face the whole time we were there. It was the happiest I've seen him in a group like that. He loves his shin guards and soccer socks, and they stink already. I love watching him play but I can tell it's going to be hard keeping Dane in control while we wait. I welcome advice!



This is one way Dane occupied himself during soccer practice.

On a side note -- if you ever ask Blake his favorite color, he will tell you he likes all the colors. Tonight he added that he also likes the colors 'violent and indigo.'

2 comments:

Julie Walker said...

Way to go Blake!!! He looks like he is really enjoying it!

Julie T said...

I'm sure he got his Mamma's genes and that he is going to tear it up on the soccer field in the years to come!