The first day of preschool was a success. Blake had more to tell me than he ever has before. The whole year he was two the only thing he ever told me about preschool was that Ms. Jennifer opened his Teddy Grahams. I got lots of details today about his friends, which is interesting becacuse he's never really talked about kids in his class much.
At this school there are two playgrounds - one for the 2s and one up a short hill for the 3s and 4s. The teacher told me that Blake and his buddy Jake went down to the little playground to play with their little brothers, who were standing on the edge of their fence watching the big kids. Jake's mom and I were both rather surprised at this sudden show of affection, but quite pleased. Blake used to feel really cool when he was two and Barrett and Tate would run down to see him, so I was glad to hear he passed it forward.
Dane told me he played with play doh, and he says he liked it. As far as I know he didn't call anyone Boobee, however I didn't actually ask.
I loved preschool today too - it is going to be so much easier getting certain things accomplished, and I can tell it will help me treasure all the time I get to spend with them.
Blake thinks his pose looks so awesome in this picture. Its a modified I Love You with lots of yelling.
Dane loves wheeling his little bag around. This morning I left him inside while I loaded the car, and after a few minutes he came out, navigating around all the stuff in the garage with his little backpack in tow and a proud smile on his face.
Dane and the afore mentioned play doh.
Blake and his buddy were having a great time trying to blow down these dominoes.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
First Day Celebrations
Let the fun begin!
at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They have backpacks in pre-school???? I have a lot to learn!!
So cute Andrea!!
I'm so glad they loved it! Its especially sweet that Blake went down the hill to play with Dane.
Post a Comment