My parents came down for a visit last week and everyone had a great time relaxing together.
We rode the glass bottom boat at Aquarena Springs in San Marcos one day, and it was great! I definitely recommend it. This place used to be an old-fashioned style amusement park with all sorts of crazy things you could view underwater but in typical local style, its now a protected environmental area. We saw fish and turtles, areas where the springs shoot up water and lots of plants. We had a little birthday party for my mom who turned 29 this year.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Mimi & Bumpa Visit
at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the new blog design. Love the photos of M&D there with you. What fun!
I love the one with him and Bumpa! Reminds me of Ty and Tucker with my dad. I love and treasure that they will always remember that special relationship with their grandparents!!!
Post a Comment