I saw a picture of cognac boots and loved this particular pair. Upon further investigation I discovered they are the most expensive of about thirty options, coming in at $485. Why do I always like the one thing that is unreasonably expensive? (Don't think bad of me - I might splurge at Target but I won't splurge on these boots!)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Calling My Name
at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hear the calling, too! I think these books have a loud voice.
You do have great taste! Those are soo cute! I bet you could find a pair that looks a lot like those for a lot less!!! It would be fun to give yourself that challenge to find a pair like them at a fraction of the cost! Let us know if you find them!
Wow...and I felt guilty spending $70 on a pair of boat shoes...perspective is everything.
Surely you can find a similar pair somewhere else!
Funny... I was looking at LA magazine this weekend and every pair of shoes in there was at least twice this price. By the end of the magazine when I read this post I thought, "What? $485 is not so bad?" Tell Brent it would be a good 10th anniversary present. :-)
Post a Comment