My little guy is two. I've been a little emotional about it because I feel like my baby is no longer a baby. He really fills my heart with joy though, baby or two-year-old. His Under the Sea birthday bash was great fun for our family and we're so glad some of his little friends were able to come celebrate with us.
Brent gave me these cookie cutters a few years ago for my birthday and I finally was able to incorporate them into a birthday party. Our favorite is the fishy with an eyebrow. Don't ask why, just go with it.
Playing with bubbles is great entertainment for two year olds Grant and Dane.This is Dane's special girl, Caroline. We caught him kissing her in the woods a few weeks ago!
David asked me as I was taking this if they could keep it a little candid. Well done, David.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Dane is Two
at 4:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Precious picture of Dane grinning at Blake! And what a great looking cake, I am super impressed!
Happy Birthday Dane!
I can't believe Dane is 2! Happy birthday, Dane. We love you!
Happy Birthday Dane! I'm going to miss him in Sunday school now. BTW...Dane wouldn't stop kissing Molly during the Sunday school lesson a couple of weeks ago. Looks like he's a two timer. Watch out ladies!!!
Post a Comment