Friday, March 13, 2009

Bowl Mania

Today marks the boys first time to bowl. Blake was really excited to go and liked it a lot. Dane didn't seem to care but rolled the ball when we told him too, which was pretty good for a one year old.

Dane apparently noticed how I carried the ball with my fingers in the holes when it was my turn. When it was his turn, as we carried the ball up to the alley, he would stick his arm straight out, put one finger down in a hole, and toddle ahead. Fortunately I was always there, carrying the weight of the ball for him. I'm sure there's an application in there somewhere...
Can you tell how fast this ball is rolling? About a mile a day I think.







2 comments:

Raegan Brown said...

I knew you'd get this up today! You're so good :) Considering the fact that we're going out of town tomorrow it will probably be at least a week before mine gets up. I was disappointed in my pix. I'll post what I got and send you a link...

MLW said...

Good stuff! I can't believe it's so empty there. Did you guys rent out the entire bowling alley?