Very cute! I showed this picture to Taylor because he loves the idea of batman (although I'm not sure if he would recognize a picture of Batman if he saw one). He told me, "actually, that a cow!".
I too am impressed, very creative. I need to take lessons from you!
I am impressed too!!! I actually have him a batman suit here... just havent given it to him yet! Will try to bring it when I come. When I found the Spidy suit at xmas, I put this prepurchased one aside for later. But you did a great job!! He is happy with it! Proud of your creativity! Do you know your dad jumped through a glass door at that age with his superman cape (a dishtowel) on? Obviously he lived. Mom
Very impressive! I especially like the ears on the mask. I completely would have forgot about he ears sticking up. Way to remember your superheroes. Of course, you probably see the superheroes every now & then at my house. I'm not sure anyone under 18 even knows what a superhero is around here. If its not pink-there's no point.
5 comments:
I think he looks great! You are very creative!
Wow,
I am so impressed with the creative things you are doing with the kids these days! You go!
Very cute! I showed this picture to Taylor because he loves the idea of batman (although I'm not sure if he would recognize a picture of Batman if he saw one). He told me, "actually, that a cow!".
I too am impressed, very creative. I need to take lessons from you!
I am impressed too!!! I actually have him a batman suit here... just havent given it to him yet! Will try to bring it when I come. When I found the Spidy suit at xmas, I put this prepurchased one aside for later. But you did a great job!! He is happy with it! Proud of your creativity! Do you know your dad jumped through a glass door at that age with his superman cape (a dishtowel) on? Obviously he lived. Mom
Very impressive! I especially like the ears on the mask. I completely would have forgot about he ears sticking up. Way to remember your superheroes. Of course, you probably see the superheroes every now & then at my house. I'm not sure anyone under 18 even knows what a superhero is around here. If its not pink-there's no point.
Post a Comment