Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Artist Known As Dr. Love


Yesterday we had a monumental afternoon. Blake drew these pictures with chalk and I could clearly see what he was making. I was so excited. I think he was wondering what the big deal was because he's probably always thought his pictures are this easy to understand.
Here we have a guy climbing a ladder next to a robot:
This is a guy wearing a costume. He's dressed up as a ladder:

Blake is standing right by his Longhorn. See the big horns? I guess that is easier to draw than a Sooner.

And Dane is getting several teeth at once, so this is how he's looked for the last few days. I wish you could hear the plea that goes with this face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious!!! Would love to give them hugs!!

twarpula said...

oh too funny I had to laugh out loud when you said he was dressed up like a ladder. The kids all ran over to see. ;) Very cute. Love that little guy.

MLW said...

My favorite is definitely the guy dressed as a ladder. :-)