For those of you that have been wondering why we've bailed from all social engagements...
We've been locked up again. For the last 9 days, we've been battling strep with Blake, effects of antibiotics and probiotics, and then a stomach bug that everyone but Brent got. My poor parents came to visit in the middle of this. Luckily they were able to really enjoy Dane, but Brent and I were pretty tied up dealing with a very sick and grouchy 2 year old. I've gotten past the point of thinking about other things that need to be done, and am just at the point of trying to get us all through the day. Luckily I feel much better today so hopefully we are all on the rise!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Bailing out
at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man! I was wondering where you guys were. Get better soon!
Yuck! But imagine the immune system you will all have built up by the time Blake goes to kindergarten! Still, 9 days is a long time. Hope the end is here!
Hope you guys are feeling better soon!
Meredith
Post a Comment