Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To Blog

I have decided to join the Bloggers, at least for awhile. Let me start by explaining a few things...

Why Not To Blog:

  1. Time
  2. I don't like being on the computer

  3. I am a procrasitnator, but at least I come by it honestly

  4. Daily updates? Weekly updates?

  5. My tendency to screw up cliche's will be revealed

  6. Naps

  7. Is anyone actually reading this?

  8. Interruptions abound, like Dane who is currently crying and balancing on my lap while I type

  9. I was working (The book is done! Click here to see it at amazon.com)


Why To Blog:

  1. I didn't get the Granny gene like my brother Mike did, therefore I don't send pictures to family and no one knows what my kids look like

  2. Guilt

  3. My brain is turning to mush and this might slow the process

  4. To avoid doing chores yet still be productive

  5. Because Mike will read it

  6. Peer pressure

  7. We had a newborn so I really don't need naps anymore

  8. To beat Julie, who is the only remaining Blogging Outsider (I'm proud of you Julie!)


I apologize for the jumbled formatting on these first few posts. I'll get the hang of it. Let the blogging begin!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Since I really know nothing about your day to day happenings(wink,wink). I am proud of you. The pictures of the boys are so great. Awesome on completing your book!!!
P.S. Love the nap picture- I am all about a good nap(well, isn't any nap a good one?)

MLW said...

Looks great, Bort! Keep it up. We love to see the photos and read about your life. THANKS!

CM said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun to look at all the pictures even though we get to see you guys thoughout the week. :)

I had no idea how strong you are about geckos - work it lady! (The last time we had a creepy crawler in the house I was standing on top of the couch yelling for Danny)

jonna said...

Glad you decided to take part in the entrappment of the blogging world. It will be nice to hear what's going on in your world. Congrats to a terrific beginning.