It's official - Dane can smile now!
Today we went to the doctor's office, and I sat Blake up on the table next to Dane while Dr. Jolet and I were leaning over the baby. Dane turned his head to Blake and was cooing and smiling so happily, admiring his big brother. Dr. Jolet and I both just paused for awhile to watch. It was a really sweet moment that I'll remember for a long time.
Tonight at dinner Blake said, "I pick up chics." Meaning cute girls, not fluffy birds. Watch out, girls!
By the way - the stains came out of the couch.

8 comments:
That is a great smile! He is so cute.
I'm going to have to keep a better eye on Blake on our annual trip, now that he picks up chicks.
The thing about chicks is that you have to find them to "pick them up." While more are coming, his pool is limited at the present.
Cute smiles!
Such a precious little guy you have yourselves! I love the smile. Wow, Blake is growing up so fast. First he's reading the WSJ, now he's talking about girls?
HAHAHA. I wonder who taught Blake to say that. I know he didn't pick that up watching pbskids. Cutie.
I'm so glad to hear about the markers and the couch!
Thanks! Great picts! And so glad about the marker stains coming out! BTW, what is Jessica having?
Andrea,
He's so cute and Cheerfull!!!
Love it,
len
Oh my Word! Too cute!
Post a Comment