We find out tomorrow whether this baby is a boy or a girl! I've been anxiously awaiting this day and now I can't believe its here. I'm wanting to savor our last few moments of not knowing. I'm prayerful and hopeful that everything is proceeding well for the baby physically since its the big evaluation appointment. I feel like the gender of this baby will significantly impact our family dynamic. The boys say they want a boy but have decided it will be fun if its a girl too. I'm truthfully not hoping for one or the other -- there are great aspects either way -- but I'm really looking forward to planning accordingly, thinking about names, getting Blake and Dane ready, and going through bins of boy stuff or buying new girl stuff!
I was at baby Gap recently and realized it would be my last chance to buy something for one gender or the other. These two shirts, both purchased on clearance ($1.50 for the boy shirt, $5.50 for the girl shirt, of course) have been making me smile every morning since.
Finding something to wear is a dreadful task at this stage, so I've left these two baby shirts in my closet. While I'm trying on four different pairs of pants in the morning, it makes me so happy to think there will be a little baby in them in 21 long weeks.
So, tonight I'm sharing my messy closet pic with you because its my last night to see these two shirts hanging up. Tomorrow I'll be super excited to find out how our lives are forever changed!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness! So excited!
I can't wait to find out either! And I'm totally basing my assumption of what I'm having off of whatever you learn tomorrow (of course it will be the opposite). Either way, I can't wait to meet the little person, and see how amazing he/she is.
I've been thinking about you all morning, and just said a prayer for you and Brent! I'm so excited to hear the outcome of today. Either way, big blessings for the Heath family are coming in 21 weeks. (or sooner) :)
So, so, so excited for this day. All the best wishes for your already sweet family. Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment