Choctoberfest provided its usual opportunity to get a little sick on chocolate, relax before the holidays and talk to some girlfriends without our kids interrupting every five words. We really don't ask for much, do we?
I told these girls I was going to take a picture and they all showed me their backsides. Hey, whatever makes you feel good.
I always have a prize for the person dressed the most chocolatey. Angie planned all year on wearing this chocolate shirt so she could win. However, her white chocolate peppermint bon bons won the best tasting dessert prize, so in an ironic twist, I had to give the Dressed the Most Chocolatey award to Ashley instead.

3 comments:
That looks delicious!!!
Too fun!
شركة نقل عفش داخل وخارج المملكة
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
اثاث ايكيا
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment