Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Rest of October Before its December

This Halloween was all about boxing. One of the best parts for me was being able to say, "Come here so I can give you a black eye."
For this pose Dane tried so hard to make a mean face that he forgot which way your palms face to punch.
Lots of neighbors unintentionally tricked my boys by letting them pick out their own treat. Its hard to grab candy with boxing gloves on.


Dane ran as fast he could back from each house. But by the end of our night, he was worn out and dragging his feet. Being the social girl I am, I told him we were going to two more neighbors I wanted to see and then we could go home. He dropped his shoulders and pitifully whined, "Mmooooommmm!" I know, I am so awful for making my kids get more candy.


And of course, we all had a great time hanging out at the Beard's costume party.