Monday, April 18, 2011

The Williams Too

We were a busy house for a few weeks. My parents came to see us in March too and we relaxed at home a lot this time.


Of course, we also went out to eat a few times.

While they were here, I ran the Cap10k. I don't run fast or well, but I really hope I don't look like this big of dork ALL the time. I was trying to get Blake and Dane's attention and I guess I got a little excited with my elbows.

Dad and the kids worked on wooden airplanes.
Just in case you're wondering, this is my cheapy plastic tablecloth for crafts. But if you remember my old kitchen, you might have thought it was a sheet of wallpaper.
Somehow the only pictures I took of my mom with the kids involve her pajamas and don't include makeup so I'm going to be a smart daughter and close this out.

0 comments: