One other thing Kristin and I have in common is a healthy appreciation for a good cupcake. I've wanted to take her to Sugarmama's for ages and finally got to. It did not disappoint! Don't the two of them look a little alike?
Barb and Randy came to see us, and we had the requisite meal at Rudy's. This is the perfect time of year to go there and eat outside. Barb played a little soccer with Dane in the big field. So cute!
Blake had Barbara make numerous precisely-drawn flags one day. Blake loves to have someone draw with him and he learned long ago she'll do whatever he wants!
(The kids made great memories with Randy too but I didn't capture any of it on film. Or digital media.)
Brent and I took advantage of them being here to go on an all-day-date. Since it was during SXSW, we sat around listening to music and eating great food all day. Its so good for us to get away for more than a quick dinner out. I think I need that long to really relax sometimes.
That day was also good for us because it reminded me of something I love about Brent: his laid back, quiet nature. He counters my rapid-speaking, gotta-go, I-wanted-that-to-happen-five-minutes-ago tendencies.
Thanks R&B for coming to visit us (four weeks ago) and for the day out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment