Mary Queen Williams
October 29, 1917 - March 8, 2011
October 29, 1917 - March 8, 2011
My sweet grandmother
Sparkling blue eyes
With a hint of mischief
A basketful of fresh vegetables
Stray animals cared for with love
Rainbows reflected off bottles of perfume
Big dinner at lunch and small supper at dinner
Pretty baubles and shiny jewels
Quick dry wit to bring smiles unexpected
The unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit

7 comments:
That is so sweet, Andrea. I am sure she was very proud of you and I am so sorry for your loss.
What a beautiful picture of you and your grandmother! Prayers and hugs for your family.
I'm so sorry about the passing of your sweet grandmother. Thinking of you and your family...
Beautiful words and beautiful girls!
Thinking of and praying for your family!
I like that picture...to think of the discomfort she was in, but was still able to pull of that cute smile! She would have loved your beautiful words; take care, Andrea.
Love the picture and the words. What a nice tribute.
Post a Comment