Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bucket Lists

Off the top of our heads, we want to:

Andrea
Interview a World War II veteran
Take the kids to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons
Memorize a few songs on the piano so I can just sit down and knock them out

Brent
He doesn't want to play my little game

Dane
Kissing Monster
Poop head
PeePee head
Sit on the potty
Poop and pee in the toilet*
Eating applesauce
Learn air force and army guys
Snow ski and snow
Drink water
*I took the liberty of omitting Dane's numerous other potty-related hopes and dreams.

Blake
Hold a snake
Play Beethoven on piano and other instruments
Learn about different places (Vienna, Scotland, British Columbia, New Orleans, Alaska, Quebec, Iceland)
Jump rope
Ride bike
Snow ski
Learn about storms
Read chapter books
Learn about spies
Pet a deer (maybe)
Go camping
Swing a bat
Field grounders
Catch balls in air
Dribble basketball
Name all professional sports teams
Learn names of all songs in Beethoven's Last Night
Learn about military

2 comments:

shanon said...

Blake better get started now...

Claire said...

I think Brent is lame. I love the rest of your lists! Can't wait to hear you & Blake play the piano.