Friday, May 29, 2009

The Road Trip

Tomorrow the kids and I are driving to Oklahoma to spend a week visiting family and friends. I'm a little nervous about the car trip because I usually spend a lot of time in the back seat entertaining them when we drive up there. I'm hoping they don't go beserk on me. I'm feeling a little questionable because I have our snacks packed in a Victoria's Secret bag, and their car entertainment in a big Shiner Bock box, slid right between their car seats. I'm hoping they just think the sheep is cool and don't ask a lot of questions.

I'm particularly excited because we're meeting my brothers to visit our grandparents. They always go on this 2/3 Siblings Trip to visit our family there, and this year I'm crashing the party. With my two kids, so that's literally crashing it. I love hanging out with Mark and Mike and I wish I could see them more often. We're also really excited to spend time with all of Brent's family and experience an Oklahoma summer with kids in tow. I'll have lots of pics to share later. Maybe I'll even get to see some of the Real Housewives of Edmond whose blogs I read.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck! You're braver than I, but I'm sure it will all be fun. Guaranteed, you'll have some great stories to share and memories to cherish (or wish you could forget). :)