A few weeks ago the boys and I decorated a gingerbread house. I forgot that it takes 2 hours of set up and drying time before you can actually put candy on, and I unfortunately got Blake all excited about decorating way before we could actually do it. Typical of Blake, he said, 'It's okay, I'll just watch it dry.' Honestly, he watched it dry for the entire 45 minutes! What will he do with this capacity for sitting? And where did he get it?
I love that Dane will copy Blake's silly faces. The 'Smile Big' silly face, which is one of Dane's faves.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Watch It Dry
at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Blake is hilarious. Who does that?! I love those sweet boy and mamma times, too!
I suspect he gets the sitting from OB...he's an accountant after all! What cute photos!
I'm fairly certain his sitting capacity will come in handy once he starts school. He'll be the best kid in the class! Grace's teacher this year told me she expects the kids to sit and pay attention 1 min per year of age, so most of her activities are 6-7 minutes long. Blake will probably be exhausted switching things up so frequently!
Actually, I'm sure that his long attention span and strong self-discipline are signs of true genius.
Post a Comment