Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Mike and Michelle and their kids couldn't make it this year to Maryland for the holidays. It was the first Christmas we have spent away from them, and I really missed them. We have a tradition of sitting on the stairs, waiting until we can all run down at once to see what Santa left. I don't even remember when it was just Mark, Mike and I - there have always been so many more people it feels like! This year was really quiet without their family, but we did fit a little better on the stairs!


It was a musical Christmas all around. Hunter and Haley got this Guitar Hero set up, and it was neat to see everyone from ages 1 to 62 have fun with it!

What do a 14 year old and a 3 year old have in common? Superheroes!




Dane in a chocoloate-induced stupor at 9 in the morning. We kept finding him with a whole bite of chocolate in his mouth, foil and all.

1 comments:

Claire said...

It looks like it was a great Christmas! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.