Monday, October 3, 2011

We'll Make Our Own Breakfast

A few times lately Brent and I have let the kids take care of themselves while we try to sleep in.

One morning, Blake and Dane brought breakfast into their own room. They even brought in the DustBuster and plugged it in. Talk about preparedness!

Another morning they proudly made us a breakfast of peanut butter sandwiches, dry Golden Grahams and bottled water. I'm pretty excited about Blake's new interest in making sandwiches because we'll need all the help we can get when the baby comes.


My personal favorite though was when they brought cinnamon toast to us in bed. On a placemat, of course.


Today I should teach them how to make coffee.

3 comments:

Summer said...

i am so impressed that they can use the toaster. And Bode can officially use the Kuerig. My life is complete.

Amy said...

Yes coffee!! Of course, breakfast is nice too . . .

Unknown said...

i liked it