I'm very pleased to say my first long-distance road trip alone with the boys was a success! I had to get creative a few times on the way up, but thanks to a DVD player, lots of snacks, and my Shiner box, there were no major melt-downs and we made great time.
Blake loved ruining these shorts by scooting on the grass at Granny and Grandpa Al's house in Hinton (a small, sweet town in western Oklahoma). He earned it after such a long drive.
This is a whole bunch of cousins. The Hinton paper got wind of a 'big reunion' and I hear they actually ran a story about it. Once we started lining all these people up, Dane immediately was yelling, 'Cheese!' and hamming it up.

3 comments:
What a sweet visit. It looks like the drive was well worth it.
The Shiner Box is clearly a necessity for a trip like this. :-)
What the heck was IN that Shiner box?!
Post a Comment