If there remains one person whom I have not yet informed, this year Brent's birthday was on Mother's Day, and my birthday was on Father's Day. How rare is that? All four celebrations were double the pleasure, double the fun.
Typical moment for Mother's Day - me trying to make everyone look nice and Blake in his own world: No one has ever seen Brent smile so brightly as on this, his 34th birthday:
For my birthday, Brent planned a whole day of activities for us and I have to say it was superb not to make any decisions for a day. We had migas at Trudy's for breakfast, I received a golf club, a golf lesson and a set of knives, and after the lesson we were off to Trattoria Lisinia (at the Mandola Winery) for dinner. That restaurant is incredible and it's really beautiful out there - I highly recommend it. It was a great day!

2 comments:
Happy birthdays! I'm glad Brent's so ecstatic to be 34. You look great on your 28th birthday, Andrea...
Yes, Andrea. Happy 28 forver! And I don't know if I have ever told you this but those boys are just scrumptious. Seriously adorable. I check your blog just to see those crystal blue eyes. OK, now I am starting to sound creepy but you know what I mean.
Post a Comment